December 11, 2010

Busy Busy

It seems we are in full force with everything Christmas and it's only Dec 11! It's busy busy but fun, especially when it comes to sharing so much with the girls. All is new for Lily and her 'first' at everything and with Nora, it's just extra special as she gets so excited about everything.

I've managed to upload most of the pics of what's been happening so far so you'll be able to get the gist of it. But all in all, we've had our Annual Winter Ball (from our music class), we've gone to the Santa Parade, we've had our friend's Christmas dinner at the Blommesteins, a family Christmas dinner with the Adamsons, Trav's work kids party and my mom's work kids party, and best of all... lots of family time with cousins, aunties, uncles and grandparents!! Not to mention, Trav and I have finally gone out on a dinner date sans kids (first time since Lily was born)!

I was going to try and give a little highlight or update of each event, but it's taken me this long to get the above in without being distracted, tired, and just trying to find the words that I want to say... so we'll just leave it with saying that the pictures can tell you the story, so enjoy the slideshow :)

No comments: