Off to Mexico
Trav has always said he wanted to find a great seat sale that he could book and then leave within a couple of days... but he never thought it would be with a baby! I still can't believe we booked but late on Sunday night, Trav found a super special to Cancun... I really mean super when we're talking $50 plus taxes from Vancouver to Cancun, direct flight! What the... I told him to just try it thinking it would probably be sold or no chance at all and craziness, once he clicked it was asking for confirmation of our details... WOW!
So, yup... we leave today for a week... can't wait for total sunshine and white sandy beaches with our sweet little miss Nora! It is really great that Trav's dad is currently in Playa Del Carmen with a 2 bedroom condo, so we're set! I haven't even had time to think or really stress about how we're going to manage with Nora (long flight, naps, sleeping, eating, etc)... there's just no time... just live in the present. Hmmm maybe not such a bad thing... less worrying perhaps? :)
See you all in a week with some pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment