Happy Birthday Steve!
This weekend was spent celebrating Steve's birthday! So, twenty nine years ago my mom was going through the same thing as what I'm about to soon go through, how awesome! Her labour and delivery for both Steve and I were quick and fairly smooth going, so lets hope that's the same for me!
On Saturday, Cherie hosted birthday celebrations with the friends at their place, potluck style! Everyone brought yummy home made meals / appy's and topped it off with some very very delicious cheesecake. Then yesterday we went to my parents for family dinner including Howard, Trevor and Christie. As a result of a little miscommunication but an extra special treat... Steve got two birthday cakes! :)
Part of the baby pool, Steve guessed he'd be sharing his birthday with his niece / nephew... but as of 3:35pm today - I don't think that'll be happening. Unless Trav and I are in for a really big surprise tonight! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment