A work baby shower
Today, the gals at work threw me a baby shower! Radical has about 30 women in the company (10% female, 90% male, can you believe it), and pretty much all of them showed up for my shower, it was so nice of them to come and celebrate with me. It was also really really awesome to see all the gals get together to chat and mingle over a yummy pasta lunch! Then there were gifts where I got totally spoilt... including a delicious chocolate-honey cake! Look how cute it is!
Wow, I've got just two more days of work left. I can't believe, that after eight years of being at Radical, that starting next week, I'm not going in for another year. It's so hard to grasp because I've been seeing my co-workers every day, sharing stories and all that stuff. Will definitely miss the environment but can't wait to share with them our new addition to the family.
It's funny too because eight years ago when I started with Radical, I was in such a different world. Finishing up university, on co-op... and then met Trav who worked there, he left Radical, we got engaged, married and now look... having a baby... pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment