October 25, 2007

Meeting Maddy!

It's not like I've been super busy but I probably just haven't had the time to just sit and blog! :)

Which brings me to our first visit with Maddy Blommestein. It was really great that Josh and Mon wanted us to come over to meet Maddy, not even a week old. Awwww and she's so precious.

I'm not one for carrying babies but I figure since I've got about 5 months left to go, I better practice somewhere! So long as I was sitting and Maddy was given to me, I was all good... tense, but good. But when I held her, it was super cool (got me very excited about the thought of our own baby). She was such a cute and tiny bundle, sleeping away so nicely... so cool!


It was really great to catch up with Josh and Mon, see how they were doing, get the low down on what to expect... ahhhh yes, the fun times :)

Anyway, definitely looking to many fun times with them - can't wait for our kids to play with one another!

1 comment:

The Blommesteins said...

We had a great time too! Can't wait for your little one to arrive. It is so awesome and fun to see them grow. Maddy is already outgrowing some of her clothes and I'm putting them aside for you guys!!