The First Trimester!
I have finally decided to step out and let the online world know that I'm pregnant! I updated my status on Facebook and now... a blog entry!
I'm 13 weeks and about to transition out of first trimester and into the second. Thankfully, I have had a great first few months so it's definitely been nice easing into the pregnancy world.
Earlier this week, Trav and I got to hear our baby's little heartbeat, it was so fast (which is normal) and just super cool knowing that it has once again confirmed that... yup, we're going to have a baby! The baby also kicked a couple of times which we heard but is still too small to physically feel.
About three weeks ago we had an ultrasound to confirm how far along I was... unfortunately we didn't get a picture of the baby, but it was in my belly for sure! We could see the outline of its head, the arm buds and the cute fluttering of the heart... awww... so cool!
My boss was super excited for both of us when he heard the news. The next day him and his wife gave us the cute baby shoes (in the pic above) with pink and blue socks! So sweet of them. It now sits at my desk so I can take it for little 'walks' sometimes, hee hee.
Overall, things are great and we're ready for Trimester number 2! Now, with the dollar being at par, we may just start seriously looking for that station wagon (not ready for a mini-van yet!!)... as Trav has been saying "Par, we get a car! Par, we get a car!" :)
3 comments:
ok, you guys are way too funny :-)
Yay!! We are so excited for you guys. Looks like you'll be getting that new car then huh?
for the car shoppers...porsche has announced they are lowering their prices in canada due to the exchange rate :-) perhaps others may follow suit....?
Post a Comment