August 28, 2006

Babysitting Haytham

On Saturday, while most of the family went golfing, Travis and I were the official babysitters for my cousin's kid, Haytham, while his mom (Michelle) stayed with Zane most of the time. We were at Whistler for the weekend, and when you don't have kids, you don't realise there are actually tons of activities for kids. It was awesome. There were pony rides, luge, bouncy castles, water fountains... thank goodness... otherwise we would not have know what to do with a 4 year old for the whole afternoon!

Haytham is awesome and very adventurous, he wanted to try everything. First up was a ride with Pickles the Pony.

Then since Haytham wasn't tall enough to go on his own, Travis accompanied him on the luge... I think both of the kids loved it, they went again!

So, I think Trav and I did well as babysitters, but I think we can only go in 4 hour stints, this stuff is tiring! :)





No comments: