August 29, 2006

Adios my amigos...


Awwww must all good things really come to an end... well, temporarily and until the next time we meet. Michelle and Mo have two great kids - Haytham just turned 4 and Zane will be turning 2 in November. It has been a lot of fun over the past two weeks getting to know them. The last time I met Haytham was in London when he was 4 months old... non-interactive and cried alot! I must say, this time round, was much better! :)

Weddings are fun - brings family from all over the world together. (FYI, my brother Stephen just recently got married, pics to come soon!). It was great seeing Kai London again and can't wait for the next family reunion. We learnt a lot about Dubai, which is where Michelle, Mo and the kids live, so maybe we'll head there next after our Europe trip!

Anyway, to the fun memories... I'll end off with Haytham's favourite quote, "Ka-chaaaaa, I'm Lightning McQueen!" Posted by Picasa

No comments: