August 25, 2006

Welcome to my Corner...

For a few days now, I've been contemplating starting up my own blog. When I got engaged, Travis started a blog that would be used to track and journalise our wedding plans, but it never quite 'took off', and the blogs became very sporadic. I think we had one entry and the next time we remembered to post we were already married! :)

This time it will be different. I'm going to make this work! I've been thinking of a ton of entries that I could be writing, but it was choosing a simple name and a url that stopped my tracks for a while. What can I use to represent me? What's in a name? How do people come up with it? Is it really important to me? So many questions... yes, probably made it a lot more complicated than it really needed to be. Oh well, I decided to just do it and it can be my work in progress.

So, for now, I've settled with Lai Yeen, my chinese name. As for the title, we'll stick with Shaz's Corner and see what this blog will soon become!

Cheers!






No comments: