Nora: I'm going to be Four!
Hi! My name is Nora, and I'm going to be four years old on Saturday. Mom can hardly believe I am turning four, but I told her not to worry because soon I will be five, then six, then seven, then... well, then she stops me because she says I'm growing up too quickly!
I have a few favourite things at the moment that I want to share with you:
1) Mom asked me what my four favourite things are (I think it was so she could get ideas for my birthday), so I told her I like Dora, My Little Pony, Mariana (the Mermaid from Dora's Mermaid Adventures) and La Bruja, the Mean Witch!
2) My favourite book at bedtime right now is "The Very Fairy Princess" by Julie Andrews. I love the book so much that I now read it back to mom, dad and 'lil... but I think it's more fun when I change up the words, so everynight when we read it, it's always like a new story!
3) I really enjoy my swimming lessons! I'm going to start turtle at the next session, I'm very excited. Right now, Mom's signed us up for music class again with Donalyn, but I told Mom, when I am four, I'm going to do ballet. We've started up in gymnastics classes again too... this time, Lily goes with Mom, while I go in another class by myself, with my friend Aly! It's busy busy!
4) I really enjoy hanging out with Lily, she's my best sister. Sometimes I boss her around but that's only because I love her. We know out to bug each other, we're like Pig Will and Pig Won't on Busytown... we're always saying opposites! It's also really fun sharing a room with Lilz, we both call out to mom and dad in the morning when we wake up, and if she wakes during the night, I just have to sing, "Rock a Bye Baby" (the fairy version), then she calms and goes back to sleep.
Two more sleeps...!
No comments:
Post a Comment