It's just too busy...
Life is just too busy these days, I've had a post in 'edit' mode forever but I just couldn't find the time to finish it off! So, I'll see if I can quickly squeeze in an entry and off with my next thing 'to do' (which might just be 'to sleep')!
Last weekend was really fun... but very hectic, tiring and WAY too hot for my liking. I know, growing up in SA I should be really happy when it's hot out, but somehow I am just not loving the heat these days, way too hot, especially when you gotta lug two little munchkins around.
In quick summary for the past weekend, we were everywhere... twice in Langley and twice in Port Moody, back and forth, back and forth. Fun highlights included taking Nora & Lily to Maplewood Farms on Friday, a family picnic with our out of town family, a birthday dinner for my mom, a shower at Rocky Point for baby Gavin and a dinner at my old boss's house with my coworkers. Phew!
The picnic on Saturday with our family was a fun one. Matt and his family are in from Japan and Tabatha and her family are in from Toronto, so we had Nora & Lily and all the cousins meeting and playing together. So cute to watch how grown up Nora was with her older cousins! (We were just missing Maya, next time!).
On Sunday, we got together with The Blommesteins, The Kai's and The Browns for a shower for baby Gavin. We decided on fish and chips at Rocky Point Park! Crazy to see how our friends and families are all growing, at least we're not yet outnumbered by all the kiddies :)
In between all the events, we hung out at my parents place and their new baby pool... what a HIT! Nora and Megan loved it, especially trying to splash one another!
No comments:
Post a Comment