June 15, 2010

Family Fun

This past weekend we had a fun visit with Neesja, Maya, Grandpa Bear and Grandma Pat! On Saturday morning, everyone took Nora swimming. It has been a while since Nora's been in the pool so it was pretty cool to see how much she still loved it... especially b/c Maya brought a huge inflatable alligator along! :)

And then there's always the playtime that Nora gets with Maya... including Nora's very own photo shoot and video interview from Maya! Uh oh, are we in trouble for the future? :)


(Strike a Pose! Pic courtesy of Maya & Neesja)

On Sunday, Trav and I took a kid each for the morning. I took Lily with me to Coraline's Baptism while Trav took Nora back to Grandpa Bear's to play more with Maya. It was great taking Lily out on my own, she was awesome, slept the whole car ride to and from, and pretty much slept most of the time. So, I got to socialize with some friends I hadn't seen in while and it was nice to catch up and hear what was going on in the world around me :). I might have said this already, but funny how taking one kid out on your own now is pretty easy compared to two!

(Lily will be 6 weeks tomorrow!)

For the past two days, Pat has come in the morning to hang out and take Nora to the park, so it gave me a chance to get some stuff done, aka shopping and browsing around the mall! Except I couldn't really try on any clothes or shoes b/c I carried Lily in the Ergo carrier, but at least I have ideas on what I'd like to buy (bye bye pregnancy clothes, hello new wardrobe!)

Ok, it's time to sign out, life with 2 is busy, get sleep while we can!

No comments: