Birthday Girls...
I just realized that I hadn't posted about Megan's FIRST birthday... bad auntie! Megan is already coming up on her 13 months... my how time flies. Steve & Cherie held the party at my parents where the place soon became filled with tiny babes and toddlers everywhere, so nice to see the growing friend's families!
Cherie made the cutest little bee cupcakes! The best part was watching Megan get really excited as people sang Happy Birthday to her and at the end, she clapped her hands along with everyone else, so enthusiastically and just so sweet! Happy 1 year Megan!
Then yesterday we went to celebrate Layla's 2nd birthday. It was a pool party at a community centre and Nora had a really fun time in the pool with Trav. It has been quite a while since we've taken Nora swimming and she just loved it! She'd float in the water with the noodle, holding on really well... she even adventured jumping into the water to Trav off the side of the pool. It was quite a moment as I watched Nora playing in the pool - such a little girl (independent and walking around by herself)... and with her cute little friends... awww they're all so grown up, so cute! (guess that's why we're onto the second babe, huh??). Great job to Amy who made a cool looking cake with blue jello in the middle for the pool - so creative! Happy Birthday Layla!
Oh and the birthdays do not stop there... wishing Naomi an awesome birthday this past Saturday... and to Steve for his birthday on Wednesday! Happy Birthday you guys!
1 comment:
We had a great time too! I can't take credit for the cake, I saw it on a website. Glad you had fun :)
Post a Comment