Countdowns
So many little countdowns coming up...
1) Just three more days of the Olympics... it's been a pretty exciting time in Vancouver these days with all the stuff happening around town. We've been able to catch up with so many friends and family from out of town who are visiting and here to experience the buzz. I've never really taken too much note of the winter olympics but how can you not take note! :). It's been great! Yesterday, we took Nora to see the Mascots do a show on the ice rink at Robson Square and she loved it... always talking about how she got to see Quatchi, Miga and Sumi... not no Muk Muk (he's the side kick, not an official mascot). It was very cute to see her really get into it!
If you look closely in the crowds, you can see Aly and Maddy! :)
2) Just 1 more month until our little Miss Nora turns TWO! It's so exciting as we creep up on her 2 year milestone. We're seeing lots of personality shine through each day... verbal play by plays on what we're doing, sing songs while on the potty, reading bedtime stories back to us before she heads off to bed and cheesy grins and lemon face smiles when a camera comes out! All also comes together with little bouts of cries when things just don't go her way... ahh the life of a toddler!
3) I've got just six more weeks of work before I'm off on a year's maternity leave! I've decided to take three weeks before my due date mostly in part as a recommendation from my midwife. Seeing as it has been quite a physical pregnancy (lots of back ache, belly and pelvic pain), they suggested I may need the extra time to take it easy, especially when things get really heavy toward the end... plus it'll give Nora and I some good, quality bonding time before baby number 2.
1 comment:
Nora has Travis smile. So cute!
Post a Comment