Let's Kick off for Christmas!
The Christmas season is officially here! We had a great Christmas filled weekend with Radical's party on Friday night and a Christmas potluck with the Blommesteins last night!
Today Santa's little helper came to help us decorate our Christmas Tree! It was fun having Nora involved this year, even though it meant us re-arranging some of the christmas balls so that they all weren't lined up at the bottom :)
She was very proud of her work and tells us how 'pretty' the tree is and that 'Nora make it'.Afterward we braved the cold crisp air and joined many others to watch the Santa Parade. It was a lot of fun watching Nora dance dance dance on Trav's shoulders... she was very impressed with the drummers and the horses. But brrrr was it ever cold!
Oh and what is Christmas without the shopping... so I managed to sneak away for a bit to do some shopping... for myself :) Gotta love Gourmet Warehouse... wow, best kitchen shop ever, how come I've never ventured there before? Next time I go, I'll try and buy our gifts for others ;)
2 comments:
Oh man - Gourmet Warehouse is soooo dangerous! We always leave there with more than we planned :|
good for you for treating yourself! Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!
Post a Comment