December 09, 2009

Halfway there!

Crazy but true (I seem to say that a lot these days about this second pregnancy) but we're just about halfway there! It's going by quite quickly and its probably got to do with working part time and just playing and having so much fun with Nora each day!

Today we went for our ultrasound and got to see a glimpse of little baba. As Nora would say if she see's a cute pic... 'Awwww soooo cuuute!'. Still feeling a lot of odd pregnancy symptoms and a lot quicker than the first time round (or at least I think so), but overall feeling good and much better this second trimester. The baby is doing well and was active when we got to see it. Seeing the ultrasound pics makes it all so very real... quite fascinating and amazing that I have another precious little human being inside growing. It has also been fun that I've been able to feel the flutters for a few weeks now, too too sweet.

Here's a glimpse...

No comments: