October 16, 2009

Hanging, Climbing & Jumping Around

Today we went over to Jump Gymnastics to celebrate their one year mark. Originally the goal was to get in on a free 5x7 photo from Bopomo Pictures and to get Nora some time to run around the gym. But it was crazy busy and a ton of kids running and jumping around, together with their parents running after them. Unfortunately, the photo's took way too long so we didn't have a chance to formally 'pose' Nora, but I managed to get some of my own quick clicks in there! She has changed SO much since the last time we had her in the baby class... she was running across the trampoline, hanging on the bars, climbing up the stairs and jumping where she could. It was great to see her having such a great time, she didn't want to go home!

Hopefully I get in on the registration this weekend so that Grammy will be able to take her for the next session.

Enjoy her joy!


1 comment:

The Blommesteins said...

Oh my gosh! What a difference in the things she can do from when we took the class. I'd like to get Maddy back into the classes, I'm hoping for spring! Nora looks like she LOVES it!