Nora's 1st Halloween
Even though Halloween is over I wanted to at least share Nora's first Halloween experience, which wasn't all that eventful but we still dressed her up and took some pics. It's all about the photo opp right? :)
Funny though... we ended up with TWO costumes and both of them she didn't seem to show much love or joy out of them... more just a look that shows her patience for entertaining me. I ended up with two costumes b/c originally I thought the flower would do it but when I saw the cuddly bear costume, I couldn't resist... plus they were all half price... why not!
We didn't really do much to celebrate Halloween... no trick or treating or pumpkin carving... so we'll really have to make sure we go out and do that stuff next year! But for now, this is her first Halloween and it's something to blog about! :)
3 comments:
Her face is priceless in the flower costume. Love the pics!
Hey - that's the exact same look she gave in her poncho shots! How cute :)
So funny and cute! You and Trav have huge smiles in that second pic, and little Miss Nora is just humouring you :).
Post a Comment