2 Weddings and a vacation
We've got some exciting events coming up this weekend. Tomorrow we're going to celebrate Pauline and Geram's wedding! And the way the weather is trending, it's going to be an absolutely gorgeous day for them. I'm hoping that Nora's naps work out so that we can stay a while at the reception in the evening without her getting too tired. It's so different from the last time we went to a wedding with her when she was 2 months old where she'd just sleep anytime and anywhere... now it's bit harder.
And then we're off to Banff via a flight to Calgary. Our first plane ride with Nora so I need to make sure we bring all that we need without bringing the whole apartment! It's great to see they give more baggage and carry on allowances for babies than for adults :). I sure hope she loves planes.
We're attending Trav's cousin's wedding on Sunday so it'll be a fun time for a bit of a family reunion and a great opportunity for everyone to meet Nora. Then we're off to Invermere for a couple of days to spend some time with Trav's dad and Pat.
So I'm definitely looking forward to spending time with Trav and Nora with some family but at the same time, just really nervous to see how she'll adapt and how she'll nap and sleep away from home. Let's just hope there's not too many tears from both mom and baby :)
We're not sure how the weather in Banff is going to be, especially since we'll be in the mountains and all, so I couldn't resist trying on one of her hats before we go! Isn't it just too cute! :)
Okay, well we'll be off and will give you an update when we return!
1 comment:
Super cute hat Nora!! You're ready for the Rockies. We'll have to meet up when you guys get back. I feel like I haven't see you in ages!!
Post a Comment