10 days in...
I have a bit of time to try and write an entry... it's not that I'm running around doing a million things all the time, it's just that things seem to take a lot longer to get things done! I'll usually have an email started but then there's a cry, which potentially leads to a diaper change and then a feed and then, oh yah the email... before you know it, hours have passed by! heh heh, but that's okay... just means we're spending more time with Nora than the electronic world :)
Things are going really well and so far the parenting thing has just been awesome! Nora is great and of course we'll just do anything for her and anything she does is just so cute and amazing, that we don't worry about the sleep adjustments and the poops and the spit ups (heh heh, for now!).
We went to her first doctor's visit yesterday. I am SO glad that the doctor's office is just within our complex and such a quick walk away. We didn't have to fuss or worry about getting her in the car seat... which by the way, we attempted once, it failed and we haven't tried since! This way, Trav was able to wrap her up in a sling and off we went - simple. *Phew, a great reason I love where we live. Doctor's went well - she's growing nicely and has already gained a pound so she's now 7.5lbs... yay, she can fit into more clothes now :)
Otherwise, it's been great having visitors over to meet Nora. The other day, Nora and Alyssa met and it was really cute to see the two together. One of very many playdates to come!
So, all in all, just taking in every moment. Also, I'm really loving the time that Trav and I get to spend together. He's fortunate enough to have 4 weeks off which is just awesome. I can't believe that 2 weeks is almost up but that's okay, he's close by with work so that'll be really nice. He's even had the energy these days to make blueberry pancakes for breakfast... mmm mmm what a treat! :)
3 comments:
Happy ten days Nora!! We can't wait to come over. See you soon! I'm quite jealous of the Starbucks that is RIGHT downstairs.
I'll have to get a copy of the photos that Trav took =).
I Like Pancakes!!! Save some for me!! :D
Post a Comment