February 29, 2008

No Big White for you!

This weekend is the annual Radical ski trip to Big White and unfortunately Trav and I aren't going this year. I've been at Radical for 7 years now and have gone each year so it was quite sad to have organized the whole thing and then not be able to go. I also couldn't imagine sitting on a bus for 6 and a half hours! Just sitting in my office chair for half an hour makes me go crazy, heh heh, so maybe it's a good thing we didn't go... plus the fact that I wouldn't even be snowboarding once we're up there, how boring is that! tee hee.

Anyway, should be fun for them, I managed to fill a whole bus of 54 people! Lets hope they're getting some fresh powder this weekend.

If there's one thing to complain about pregnancy it's not being able to be as active as you want to be! I miss volleyball - the social part, the going out during the week part and especially the physical fitness of it all. I'm not sure when I'll be back into volleyball but I'm hoping that by summer I can start subbing for some people and then be back in full force by the Fall... that's the goal anyway, baby may think otherwise :)

Otherwise, all's good... I have 10 more working days left, insane! My mat leave replacement starts on Monday so it's good to know that I'll have 2 weeks to train her and impart my knowledge and then that's it... off to motherhood! :)

2 comments:

The Blommesteins said...

Yay, for just 10 days left!!! Can't wait to hang out.

Sandee said...

Hee, same here! Be nice to have some company during the day =).