Halfway There!
I can't believe it but it's true... I'm halfway through my pregnancy. At 20 weeks, our baby (according to babycenter.com) weighs approximately 10.5 ounces and is about 10 inches long (head to heel). So far things have gone really well which I'm grateful for and hope the next half is just as good.
I've started feeling the little baby movements which is super cool... every now and then it catches me by surprise like a little tickle - it's such a neat feeling. While we were in Maui, Trav was also able to feel a little bump or two. Such cool stuff! Can't wait to feel the real big kicks! :)
Earlier tonight, we went for our ultrasound to 'see' our baby. We got a pic which I'll scan and post another time. All went well and just so so awesome to see - the little one is quite flexible, when we were looking at the screen, it's little legs and feet were up by the face... awwww! Oh yah and we're not going to find out whether it's a boy or a girl - we'll keep that for the surprise at the end of labour when we meet the little gal or guy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment