Radical's Fitness Challenge
Whoo Hoo, I did it! I got the 'Most Fit Female' award for Radical's Fitness Challenge! I really wasn't sure how I scored especially since there was tight competition for all the tasks. So all that pain was worth it... heh heh and I just finally got over my sore achy muscles.
It was definitely a fun challenge, and now I'll have to keep it up or improve until the next one, which I think is going to be in April! I did well on the body composition, standing long jump and the obstacle course. I'm going to make a new goal to improve on the number of sit ups and push ups for the next challenge.
I'm glad I signed up, it'll definitely help with my fitness goals for the new year... gotta defend my title! :)
3 comments:
Congrats Sharon! that's pretty cool.
Wow, congratulations! You've always been a great athlete =).
Awesome! Fit as a bird. Ready for tennis? Ahem, perhaps I should follow and get in shape too :-D Keep it up.
Post a Comment