Amazing Race
Tonight was the season finale for the Amazing Race, and I must admit, I was quite disappointed in the final tasks that led the winners to the 1 million dollars. Without spoiling it for those who haven't watched it yet, I won't say who won, so you can continue to read...
I thought this season really picked it up a notch in terms of the challenges for the detours, roadblocks and fast forwards that everyone had to do. However, in tonight's finale, it was nothing as exciting as last season where the final three teams had to find the flags of the countries they'd travelled to and then put them in the order of completion... instead they got to drive around New York and eventually have a cab pretty much take them to the final run... boring! No real element of surprise or adrenaline trying to compete against the other team to finish / complete a task before a final run. Oh well, but that's okay, the season was a pretty good one and it provided some great entertainment... loved the couple from Kentucky!
Now just gotta see how Survivor turns out! (yeah, hooked on that one as well...)
No comments:
Post a Comment