And it's back to Core Performance
So after taking a little 'time off' from the working out regime, I decided that now that I'm fully back, vacation's done, I should get back into the Core Performance workout. So, yesterday was Day 1, I started with what I thought was a light-ease-into-the-program workout, and today, I could hardly get out of bed! Yikes, am I really that unflexible and unfit?!
Anyway, I believe that's expected (ie no pain, no gain) when you start something new, so now I'm on a mission to get back on the regular working out schedule!
Core Performance is broken up into 4 phases, 3 weeks per phase. Trav and I had completed the full 12 week program in the Spring, and were meant to re-start the program, but with additional weight and or reps. It seems I rewarded myself by taking the whole summer off! Anyway, we're back at it, and hopefully will stick to it.
We highly recommend it if you're looking to change up your workout, it's got some really neat exercises, it's very challenging and rewarding at the end to know you've completed it. I'm happy to hear that Sandra and Ang are well into the program right now.
If you want more info, they have a website
No comments:
Post a Comment