September 08, 2006

An Upgrade...


Whoo hoo, I'm so excited, yesterday Trav and I decided to splurge and upgrade our camera! We've stuck with Canon just because we're really impressed by the quality and how long our current one has lasted us. So, yup, we've moved up from our Canon Powershot A40 2.0 megapixel camera to the stunning Canon Powershot SD700is 6.0 megapixel! Can you imagine the possibilities!?


At this stage, I'm still not ready for an SLR. I have been meaning to really learn and take lessons etc, but it's not happening. I am really happy to have a new sleeker, compact camera, just in time of course for us to take some awesome pictures of London, Croatia and Spain!!

So, BratpackSA, watch out for some more photo's with my new addition :)

3 comments:

Brat Pack SA said...

sweeeeet =)
Cinds

Sandee said...

is this one of the POS models that Canon makes that you can change the lens? There were several of those type that took the photography class I was in through the VSB....cool new features for a point and shoot!

Sharon said...

I don't see a spot on the camera to change lenses, so I don't think it's the one you're thinking of. It's tiny, Trav's hands get cramped using them, tee hee, but not for me! :)