Last minute little things..
I find it amazing to see how many little things you have to consider or buy before a trip, it's insane. Gone are the days when you really just needed some clothes, your ticket and your passport. Nope siree, we've got camera's with their battery chargers, photobanks (to read memory cards) and their chargers, the Nintendo DS and it's charger, the ipod and it's charger, and not to mention the plug adaptors for the chargers! What the?!?
What seriously happened when none of this was available. You'd take your camera with film in it and that really was about it. So, I'm forfeiting precious packing space with electronics that we need.
The electronics is just one portion of it, you can get all these travel sized toiletry items, for the same price as your big sizes, but it's just more compact. wow, the complications I tell ya... but no no, don't feel sorry, because, really in the end, I am going to go away and have an amazing time with whatever I bring b/c it's really in the whole experience! Can't wait... 3 more sleeps! :)
1 comment:
oh yeah, don't forget to put all gels and liquids in your stow-away luggage! i took my parents to the airport last night, and as they were doing their double-check for their carry-on, i asked where their toothbrush & paste were, since they hadn't listed it. duh! no toothpaste on the plane! after a 9-hour flight, i don't think many ppl would have very fresh breath! oh yeah, pack your gum! (if you're allowed!)
Post a Comment