(I can't believe my posts have been so far and few between, I need to keep up, else I'm always going to forget all these moments! And I really rely on my blog to help me put together my photobooks!).
The last weekend of Feb, we took a little roadtrip out to Courtenay to visit Grammy, Grampy and the Legers. I'm so glad we decided to bring our winter gear with us because it didn't stop snowing that whole weekend and we spent just an AMAZING fun time out in the snow, building and building and playing and playing. Plus, I had never ever built a snow fort before, always snowmen, but never a fort. It was such a joint effort and pretty awesome in the end!
 |
| This was the 'original' fort that Trav and Nora had started |
 |
| Then since it kept on snowing, we decided to expand some more! |
 |
| Ta daaaaa! Super cool! |
Our journey and trip getting to the island was quite an adventure. But unfortunately, I don't have all night to write it up, so maybe another day I can give a recap! Just happy I finally made a post! Sheesh, it's only almost mid March and spring is around the corner!
No comments:
Post a Comment