"Pool" Party
Nora's really getting into her 'imaginative' play these days, so it's not only tea parties now, we've done campouts, driving a boat or bus, making snowballs, putting her friends to sleep...but today...we had a pool party! At first, she said she was just gathering everything she needed to go swimming as well as stuff for a snack after. Before I knew it, all her play fruit were packed in tupperware, tea cups and tea pot were prepared, and her friends, Doll Doll, Daniel the doll, binkie and Auntie Cindy's Care Bear were all sitting and waiting patiently at the door. Then she got out our swimsuits and it was time to get dressed and go "swimming" across and around the apartment! I didn't think she would actually put on her swimsuit ;).
4 comments:
That's too adorable. I love Nora's new hairstyle
So cute!!
Looks like Care Bear is having an AWESOME time, Nora! :)
absolutely gorgeous!!! Nora is too sweet!
Post a Comment