May 01, 2010

Made it to May!

Back when I first found out I was pregnant and heard the due date was around May 2nd... I hoped for a May baby. But as the weeks went on and I wasn't having the most physically fun pregnancy ever, I thought that an April baby would be just fine too, it would mean having the baby earlier. But then when all emotions were running around regarding my grandmother, I definitely didn't want to have to deal with two major life milestones at the same time. So, it looks like nature has decided to be simply amazing and has let me work with each event seperately... and I've made it to May!

I'm ready for this baby to come into the world. Nora and I have had some amazing bonding time together over the past few weeks and Trav is happy with what's he's accomplished at work before going on paternity leave... so we're ready to meet Nora's new baby brother or sister. Lets just hope the waiting game doesn't go on too long :)

Happy May 1st!

3 comments:

The Blommesteins said...

Oh my gosh, I just jumped off the couch so fast, as I thought the new post was announcing the arrival of the new baby! :) Yay for making it to May!!

Shanny said...

That's a gorgeous photo, Sharon. Any time now, I guess :).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pic! Any day now, can't wait for the news! My sympathies on the passing of your grandmother, my thoughts are with you!