Farewell MaMa
I want to dedicate this post to my sweet grandmother, MaMa.
(This was a lot tougher to write than I thought it would be so I will keep it simple. )
Dear MaMa
I love you and it was very hard to say goodbye to you on Sunday. Today's service was beautiful and it was so nice to see so many family and friends come out to show their love and support for you. You've touched so many lives, especially ours! I am so grateful that you met Nora and Megan and how they got to spend so much time with you. Unfortunately you won't be able to meet Baby #2 but I know that you're watching over us now. We will miss you!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. She was a lovely person. You and your family are in our thoughts.
Post a Comment