Lego
I think even before Nora was born, Trav has always been excited to one day give Lego to our kid... and I can't believe that at only 19 months, Nora's really started to enjoy the lego blocks, I thought it be still years before she'd grasp it. Obviously, I had no real concept of what toddler's these days can do but ever since we've given the lego blocks to Nora, there hasn't been one day where she hasn't played with them.
I just love her intensity as she figures out where to put the next block!Ahhh it's just the beginning... apparently Trav would spend hours and hours building his lego constructions that had moving parts and other sorts of mechanics. It's the perfect activity for her while I prep and cook dinner :)
1 comment:
oh boy, don't let gabe see that! he loves it when chris stacks the clemmy blocks and then he can knock it down and mess about :-)
Post a Comment