Busy Fun Weekend!
What a great weekend!
It started off on Friday with Radical's Annual BBQ. We had it a Prospect Point in Stanley Park and even though it was quite a scorcher, everyone still had fun eating food and then being entertained by a local band for kids, Bobs & Lolo. Now that I'm a mother... it's very important to make sure the kids are well taken care of! Heh heh, takes a mother to finally plan activities all around the kids, luckily Radical's got quite the growing number of families.
Nora does enjoy her music and dancing but I think when it comes time to the 'real band' and a live performance, she'd rather stare and observe and take it all in than to show her moves.I think the biggest highlight for her was meeting a coworkers great BIG dane! This dog, Hudson, was huge and double the size of Nora when he was standing up... and she had no fears for him, just sweet sweet love!
On Saturday, it was time to celebrate Chad & Cindy's pending arrival of baby York! Thanks to my parents for letting me host at their house (we'll get a house one of these decades, I promise!). It was a lot of fun having her family and friends over to celebrate and it gave me a great excuse to try out some baking, especially the tartlets! I didn't have time for the main cake, so I opted for the delicious Strawberry Shortcake from Urban Fare... yum yum!
All the best to Cinds & Chad on their final month before baba York is born, we can't wait to meet him!
1 comment:
The picyures of Nora with the wow-wow are amazing! So darn CUTE!
Post a Comment