Sick and Tired
Nora's first cold, poor baby. And it doesn't really help that I've got the same cold as Nora. So together we're just a real treat! It's been quite hard to see Nora struggle with a runny nose, puffy eyes, scratchy cough. Her naps have become quite hit and miss - I was really getting used to her waking between 7am and 7:30am, but lately it's usually around 6am. Shame, she wakes up with goo on her eyes, crusty boogers in her nose and probably a killer throat making it hard to swallow... I'm basing it on my experience with this cold and I'm hating the feeling, nevermind Nora who has no idea what the heck is going on! Awwww I hope she gets better real soon and back to 'normal'.
But thoughout this time, she has been a real trooper and continues to venture around the living room on all fours :). She's also getting really good at pulling up to a standing position by the couch and then cruising alongside of it. She's got this thing where she also loves to go from standing to sitting by letting go of the couch (slowly) and 'freefalling' a bit until she lands ever so gently on her bum! Then she'll repeat (pull up to stand, let go, fall and sit) it over and over again.
Check it out...(I finally figured out how to post a video, thanks Trav)!
4 comments:
i can't figure out how to see the video. Something about it being private. maybe i'll have to wait for josh to com home.
Hmmm yah I need to ask Trav about it - stay tuned :)
I made the videos public, so it should work for everyone now.
Travis
The videos work!! I love the one of her first crawl. More I love Travis' stunned commentary! :) I guess the thick cloth diaps makes falling even more fun.
Post a Comment