Maddy and Nora's first visit
While I have time to blog, I will! :)
On Saturday, Josh, Mon and Maddy came over for a visit. It was so cute to see the two girls together... we were saying that right now, Maddy is 6 months older than Nora and it seems like quite a difference but as they grow up, 6 months diffs isn't that far apart at all! Soon they'll be able to play and chit chat together.
Awww how cute... the daddies and their babies! Bit of background... Trav and Josh were old roommates back in the day when they were young gents living the single life downtown and working at Radical. Now, how things have changed to poopy diapers and their little baby girls gurgling and coo'ing at them! :)
2 comments:
Maddy's been talking non stop about seeing Nora for the first time! Just wait till their older. What fun!!
Opps! Wrong 'their', I know.
Post a Comment