1 month!
Nora's now 1 month old and she's already 10lbs! Wow! Growing baby! I'm so glad she wasn't 10lbs to begin with, I can definitely feel the difference when I rock or hold her these days. She's put on quite the weight on her face... got the cute chubby cheeks going!
She's definitely been more 'awake' these days, not sleeping all the time. I'm not used to her being awake for longer during feeds... gotta think about what to do, say and sing now! Uh oh, time for me to try and start learning those lullabies. As for sleeping, I'm starting to get used to getting up during the night for feeds - usually it's about every 2-3 hours... luckily it is fairly easy for her to go back to sleep after a feed.
Trav's first week at work went well. We eased into everything very slowly (with Pat and my parents help). We'll see how next week goes but so far it's not too bad.
Last night we celebrated Nora's 1 month birthday with the family. It's so nice to see Stephen so comfortable holding Nora... before her, he wasn't one to hold babies, let alone newborns. But now... he's a pro! :)
Anyway - it's awesome to see what joy and happiness Nora has brought to us all.


1 comment:
Happy birthday Nora! You're are so beautiful.
Post a Comment