Meeting Alyssa!
Last night Trav and I met Alyssa and to catch up with new parents, Mike & Sandra! It was so much fun seeing their cute bundle of joy, I can't believe their little one was inside of Sandra 9 days ago, insane! As I was holding her, I was trying to figure out how she fit in the belly, they really are quite flexible! Imagine having to live in such cramped quarters for so long, it's no wonder we keep feeling hard kicks and bumps when they move! :)
It's all so very cool and very exciting. Sandra and I have experienced pregnancy together, well for 7.5 months and now she has her baby, which means, I'm up next! Wowaweeeya! Thanks to Sandra for taking this pic!Otherwise, things are going well - definitely moving a lot slower these days and enjoying naps right after work to re-energize! Baby is moving a lot, even during the night, making sleeping a little challenging - he or she must be prepping me for their arrival! :)
Alright, have a good Valentines Day!
1 comment:
Awww, she's sooooo tiny! Oh my gosh it goes by so quickly. You're up to bat next!! Yay!
Post a Comment