The last month of the year
Wow, it's already December, how crazy.
It's only the 4th day and there's quite a bit to tell...
- Welcomed the month with snow! It sure is pretty to see and I can't believe how much snow actually fell downtown. Usually there isn't much but we got our fair share, I can't imagine how much fell out in the 'burbs! We were meant to trek out there on Sunday, but it was coming down fiercely so we decided to avoid all that stress... and then it warmed up a lot and rained it all away!
- On Saturday, we got another look at our baby! The ultrasound went well and it was just super cool to see how much bigger that baby's grown... definitely can't get a view of the whole body... but we managed to see the arm above its head, got to see quite a full-on look at it's face (they eyes and lips), and then an outline of its foot. Incredible, super cool.
- Baby is moving a lot more these days but luckily still no major jabs to the ribs (yet!). So, I'll continue to enjoy the little bumps and nudges, tee hee.
- On Sunday, major news in the video game world when Vivendi Games (our parent company) merged with Activision (#2 publisher) to form a brand new company called Activision Blizzard! It just took over EA's #1 publisher spot. Activision have a great line up products (Guitar Hero for one, whoo hoo!!). Anyway, exciting times over the next few months as the deal unfolds and closes.
- We put up our Christmas tree and the decorations! We added something a bit different to our decor of the garland around the fireplace.... baby socks! Ever since I announced I was pregnant to my boss, his wife has given me a different pair of baby socks each week... so I thought I'd add them to our festive decorations this year :)

And now it's really time to start nailing down what to shop for Christmas gifts and all... and then actually going out and getting it done! Oooh and don't forget about the baking!! :)
2 comments:
I love the socks in the garland. Super cute!!
i love the garland too!! what a great idea!
Post a Comment