July 18, 2007

Camping on Galiano Island

This past weekend a group of us went camping on Galiano Island. Thanks to Cherie who organized everything and to Mike & Sandra for taking us on their boat out to the island. Definitely called for some fun times!


This was my second time camping and I can honestly now say that I'd be comfortable going again for another camping trip! I can see how it can get expensive in just getting all the gear... but all worth it if you get the right stuff. Just before the trip, Trav and I went to buy new sleeping bags which were awesome! One thing we were missing and will for sure get for the next trip... sleeping mats! AND we're bringing pillows, tee hee.


Otherwise the no shower and pitt toilet experience wasn't bad at all! :)


It was awesome... Mike and Sandra left some crab traps the night before we left and we managed to get 4 very yummy fresh crabs for dinner the first night! YUM YUM... great idea guys!

No comments: