May 31, 2007

Gotta Love Vancouver

The past few days have been really awesome in terms of sunshine and happiness... I love the feeling of what this hint of summer is bringing to us.

Last night Trav and I decided to have a picnic in a park close to where we live, along the seawall. It was such a fun thing to do! We got some BBQ chicken from Urban Fare, couple sourdough buns and I made a strawberry-orange-spinach salad and we headed to the park and had our yummy dinner while people watching as everyone walked, rollerbladed or cycled past us. It was really cool to see everyone and their dogs out and about! Afterward, we took a walk along the seawall toward English Bay and back... it's all so pretty, makes me
feel really happy to live where I live.

The sunshine makes such a difference... I've been able to play tennis or volleyball almost every day of this week and I'm loving it! What's also fun is that my Tuesday morning workouts have now been moved from the gym to outside which is a really great way to start the day, well, it kinda makes you not want to work...!

Looking forward to many more fun summer nights!

No comments: