November 10, 2006

Rain rain PLEASE go away...

Eeeeuw yuck and miserable... that's pretty much what the weather is at the moment. So, while I think it's all very nice of me to save the environment by not driving my car, I do think it's not cool that I have to come in to work all soaked from the rain! Walking to the office is stressful, watching where you walk to make sure you don't step in those puddles, but also keeping an eye on the cars who don't realise what big splashes they can make on the poor environmentally friendly pedestrians!

Anyway, so if you're a driver out there, drive slowly in these conditions, it'll prevent accidents and major splash on the walker-bees.

Otherwise, we have a long weekend ahead of us, looks like it'll be spent mostly indoors and catching up on some quality TV on DVD! :)

1 comment:

tres said...

skeena and i got splashed by a passing vehicle blasting through a big puddle last saturday when we walked from stadium skytrain to the public library :P unfortunately i also happened to be saying the "let's go!" command when it happened. not nice.