Happy Halloween!
It's always on the night before or the day of that I think to myself that next year I'll try and make an effort to do something for Halloween. You either go all out and plan months in advance, or just don't bother (because your half decent job isn't worth it anyway!). Well, you guessed it, nope didn't come up with anything original this year... maybe next year?
Well, since I didn't dress up, I'll share my cousin's pics of her two cuties - Haytham and Zane! Unfortunately we didn't get to see them in person because they live in Dubai.
We had a pumpkin carving contest at work, and the pieces of art that got presented were awesome... it really is tough competing against artists. Your smiley or scary face just wouldn't cut it! :)
Tonight we won't be handing out any candies to the cute kids, mainly because our apartment building isn't quite set up to allow people to randomly walk between floors; so instead we're going to cheer on the Canucks tonight.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment