Farewell to London!
For our last night in London, we met up with some of our family and friends who are currently living in London. First up was drinks at Saaqi Bar on Poland Street. Left to Right is Zoltan, Bianca, Celeste, me, Kev, Andrew and Anne-Marie.
Then it was dinner at Yo Sushi. Left to Right is Trav, Kerry, Lauren, Colin and Kev. 
It was a fun night seeing and catching up with everyone. I definitely miss the times when we all at one point used to live in the same city (in SA with the cousins, and in Vancouver with Kerry)... but that's okay, it just makes meeting up so much more special. I'm really glad that we all have the means to keep in touch and be able to visit every so often.
Now we're back in Vancouver (it feels good to be back, Trav's already on the telly with Sportsnet all day! It's like he has to catch up on alllllll the sports he missed over the past three weeks... CNN and BBC world just didn't do it for him). Our schedule is still a bit whack, we got in on Saturday afternoon, and then woke up this morning at 4am... It's only 9:30am and I feel I'm ready for dinner!
But it's been really fun blogging and keeping everyone posted... hope you're enjoyed the stories... as I go through our pics, I may blog about the travels some more.
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment